Terms and Conditions
§ 1. GENERAL AND APPLICATION
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and the Hotel Casper I/S about the delivery of goods, which are ordered in Hotel Casper I/S’s online shop under the website https://www.hotel-casper.com.
§ 2. CONCLUSION AND SUBJECT MATTER OF CONTRACT
§3. PRICES AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
(1) Hotel Casper I/S’s products can only be purchased through Hotel Casper I/S’s official website https://www.hotel-casper.com, The product numbers stated on the website are exclusive. (2) The prices stated on the online shop are in DKK and inclusive 25% Danish VAT but it's also possible to change currency to USD, EUR and GBP. For customers who is located outside EU and who is requesting a delivery adress outside EU, Denmark VAT will be deducted from the purchase amount during the checkout and payment process, ref; § 3.2(d) and §3.2(e) Shipping costs are not included. For detailed shipping costs, see § 5 below. (3) For payment Hotel Casper I/S only accepts the following credit cards: Dankort, Visa/Electron/VPay, American Express, Mastercard/Maestro, JCB and PayPal. Hotel Casper I/S does not accept other methods of payment. (4) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
§ 4. DELIVERY
(1) Products which are “in stock” and which does not contain customized acquisitions will be delivered inside Denmark and the EU within 2-3 working days and outside the EU within 5-10 working days. (2) For limited edition products which have a longer delivery time, the delivery period can be up to 2 weeks in case of delivery inside Denmark and the EU. In case of delivery outside the EU, the delivery period can be up to 3 weeks. Hotel Casper I/S will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights. (6) The risk of loss or damages will not pass to the customer until the goods have been delivered to the customer.
§ 5. RETURNED GOODS
(1) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days, this does not count products that contain customized acquisitions. Products which contain customized acquisitions are non refundable. Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return. The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer. In order to comply with the 14-days-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period. In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned. (4) Hotel Casper I/S will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights. We only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order – this is to prevent fraud!
§ 6. RETENTION OF TITLE
Hotel Casper I/S retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
§ 7. DATA PROTECTION
(1) Hotel Casper I/S is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law. (2) Hotel Casper I/S will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer. (3) If necessary for the processing of payment, Hotel Casper will transfer the customer’s payment data to the credit institute which is instructed with the payment.
§ 8. LINKS
As far as Hotel Casper I/S refers or set up links to any other website at its website https://www.hotel-casper.com, Hotel Casper I/S does not assume any liability for the completeness, the correctness or the data protection of the respective websites’ content.
§ 9. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
(1) The contract shall be governed by the laws of Denmark. (2) Exclusive place of jurisdiction for any dispute arising out or in connection with this contract is Copenhagen. (3) In case that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, void or not legally enforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.